Buyer’s Remorse? Scott Jennings Lays to Rest Notion that MAGA Voters Are Leaving...
Victor Davis Hanson: Leftist Europeans Drew Inspiration From Democrat Party in Jailing Mar...
Elie Mystal Wants to Eliminate Voter Registration Laws Because He Claims Fraud Doesn’t...
Family-Run Brewery Destroyed by Hurricane Helene Gets Help Rebuilding From Unexpected Bene...
Cory Booker Say He Doesn’t Define Himself by Who He’s Against After Going...
Don’t Expect 24/7 Coverage of Teen Stabbed at Track Meet
Rep. Jasmine Crockett Is Going to Say She Doesn’t Like Elon Musk ‘50,000...
New Book: Barack Obama Worked 'Behind the Scenes' to Derail Kamala Harris
Letitia James Heard About a Head Start Program Closed Down Because of Trump's...
Stephanie Turner Female Athlete Who Refused to Fence Against a Male Speaks Out...
Listen, Fat: '60 Minutes' Is LYING to You About Obesity and Weight Loss
Katie Pavlich Has a GREAT Idea That Would Keep the Formerly Taxpayer Funded...
LOL: FactPost Wants You to Believe That Grocery Prices Have Already Increased By...
See You in Court! Michigan Judge Okay's White Man's Racial Discrimination Suit Against...
Sen. Mazie Hirono Declares Dan Bongino Is Not at All Qualified

'Nothing Third World about what’s going on': FBI serves search warrants on top GOP officials in Nevada

Breaking news out of Nevada where FBI agents have served subpoenas on multiple state GOP officials as part of the DOJ’s investigation into the post-2020 plan creating a second slate of electors declaring Donald Trump the winner in a number of states already certified for Joe Biden:

Advertisement

From the article:

FBI agents served a search warrant Wednesday on Nevada’s top GOP official, sources told the 8 News Now I-Team’s George Knapp.

Agents seized the cell phone of state Republican chairman Michael McDonald, reportedly as part of an investigation into the fake elector scheme initiated at the end of the 2020 presidential election.

A second search warrant was issued for state party secretary James DeGraffenreid, who also signed the document, but FBI agents could not locate him Wednesday, sources told Knapp.

A search warrant is much more serious than the subpoenas we have been reading about in other states:

This means a judge found probable cause that a crime was committed. Now, we don’t know what the crime *was* but former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti speculated that the “likely crime at issue” is that it’s “a felony to knowingly submit false statements to the federal government”:

Advertisement

It was previously reported that this alternate slate of alternate electors for Nevada ended up in the National Archives:

“Nothin Third World about what’s going on”:

Advertisement

And, we’ll note, that the FBI is still run by Trump’s handpicked director, Christopher Wray:

***

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement