Buyer’s Remorse? Scott Jennings Lays to Rest Notion that MAGA Voters Are Leaving...
Victor Davis Hanson: Leftist Europeans Drew Inspiration From Democrat Party in Jailing Mar...
Elie Mystal Wants to Eliminate Voter Registration Laws Because He Claims Fraud Doesn’t...
Family-Run Brewery Destroyed by Hurricane Helene Gets Help Rebuilding From Unexpected Bene...
Cory Booker Say He Doesn’t Define Himself by Who He’s Against After Going...
Don’t Expect 24/7 Coverage of Teen Stabbed at Track Meet
Rep. Jasmine Crockett Is Going to Say She Doesn’t Like Elon Musk ‘50,000...
New Book: Barack Obama Worked 'Behind the Scenes' to Derail Kamala Harris
Letitia James Heard About a Head Start Program Closed Down Because of Trump's...
Stephanie Turner Female Athlete Who Refused to Fence Against a Male Speaks Out...
Listen, Fat: '60 Minutes' Is LYING to You About Obesity and Weight Loss
Katie Pavlich Has a GREAT Idea That Would Keep the Formerly Taxpayer Funded...
LOL: FactPost Wants You to Believe That Grocery Prices Have Already Increased By...
See You in Court! Michigan Judge Okay's White Man's Racial Discrimination Suit Against...
Sen. Mazie Hirono Declares Dan Bongino Is Not at All Qualified

Mall of America tries to head off #BlackLivesMatter protests with restraining order

KARE 11 in Minneapolis reports that the Mall of America is waiting to hear from a judge on its request for a restraining order to prevent a #BlackLivesMatter protest on Dec. 23. The mall’s request for a temporary restraining order says #BlackLivesMatter has been using its Facebook and Twitter pages to organize a demonstration at the mall on one of the busiest shopping days of the year.

Advertisement

Targeting commerce is not a new strategy. On Black Friday, #BlackLivesMatters demonstrators in Chicago locked arms in front of businesses along the city’s “Magnificent Mile” shopping district, physically preventing customers from entering stores. And just last week, #BlackLivesMatters marchers in New York City made stops at Macy’s and Saks Fifth Avenue stores to hold “die-ins.”

Advertisement

About 1,000 #BlackLivesMatter demonstrators occupied the mall last year, and Miski Noor, named in the legal filing, insists they’ll do it again.

“We’re not going to be canceling the protest. No, the people have a right to show up. We have a right to say what our message is. We have a right to speak out. And us not showing up and us not speaking would be the mall winning,” said Noor.

We’re not sure at what point the mall became “the enemy.”

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement