What a Peach! Watch Unhinged Leftist Crow About 'No FEMA' for Tornado-Impacted Red...
Tim Walz's Magical Media Tour Continues! He Tells MSNBC Voters Regret Electing Trump...
Not Even CLOSE, Bud! The Hill Wants Us to Believe the Pendulum Is...
Only 19% of Baltimore Kids Are Proficient in Math, So the District Spends...
Jamie Raskin Calls Fed. Employees Patriots, Claims They Pass Up MANY Rich Jobs...
U.S. Bans Romantic Relationships Between Gov Workers and Chinese Citizens, Eric Swalwell H...
EPIC Post from GenZ'r Explaining Why He's NOT Worried About His 401K DECIMATES...
Now That the Border Is Secure It's Safe for Dems to Go (Tom...
NBC News Scrapes the Bottom of the Barrel to Get a Nurse's Opinion...
CNN's Abby Phillip Gets Fact Checked to Her Face!
HORSES**T! Stephanie Ruhle Tries Lecturing MAGA About What THEY Voted for but Dean...
Chuck Schumer Triggered By Elon Musk's Spot-On 1-Word Post About Dems Suing to...
Fauci's WIFE? LOL! So... ABOUT Those Higher-Up Firings at NIH, You May Have...
'Keep Yackin' You GRIFTER!' Greg Gutfeld Pulls ZERO Punches Taking Joe Scarborough DOWN...
Did the Media/Left Serve Up Takes Like These When the Market Dropped During...

Due to Lack of Business, NGO-Run San Diego Migrant Shelter Closes Its Doors

ImgFlip

The wins just keep on coming. 

The Jewish Family Service of San Diego has closed a migrant shelter, noting they've had zero illegal immigrants arrive since President Donald Trump took office and shut down the CBP One app

Advertisement

More from Fox News:

A San Diego migrant shelter is closing its doors and laying off more than 100 employees because of funding and policy changes under the Trump administration.

The Jewish Family Service of San Diego, which has operated a regional migrant shelter for over six years, announced it will close its facility and lay off 115 employees due to 'changes in federal funding and policy.'

'Jewish Family Service of San Diego (JFS) is working to meet the evolving needs of the community in response to recent and anticipated federal policy changes,' the organization previously said.

The non-governmental organization (NGO) said they have not received new asylum-seeking families or individuals since the CBP One phone app went down on Jan. 20. 

This writer has yet to hear a Lefty explain how an NGO can be 'non-governmental' when they take a lot of money from the government.

Advertisement

We sure did.

Not sure we'll ever tire of the wins, frankly.

All we had to do was follow the law.

This is exactly what we voted for.

Yes. Let's go!

Advertisement

It should go to help California's homeless, but it sounds like it's shuttering completely.

Not a chance.

That money is long gone.

Heh.

Join the conversation as a VIP Member

Recommended

Trending on Twitchy Videos